SpamArrest is an online service that claims to protect your mailbox from 100% of spam messages.
Their motto is “Take Control of Your Inbox!”
- Patented challenge/response technology blocks 100% of automated spam.
- Get a new email address ([email protected]), as well as protect your existing mailboxes.
- Access your email using POP3/IMAP-compatible program such as Outlook or Eudora, or from anywhere using the webmail system.
- SMTP is a standard protocol used for sending email and when you send email through the Spam Arrest SMTP server or webmail, the person you are sending email to is automatically added to your whitelist.
- Protect and consolidate up to 5 of your existing email accounts into one spam-free mailbox.
- 1GB mail storage
- Whitelist options – You can authorize incoming messages based on sender email, sender domain, recipient email, mailing list email, and more.
- Disposable email addresses available
- Anti-virus protection
- Anti-phishing protection
- Customizable challenge email Add a custom message to the challenge email that is sent to unknown senders.
- Mailbox forwarding Forward your Spam Arrest inbox to another email account or wireless device.
- Confirmed email delivery Find out when people read the email that you sent to them.
- Mail delivery rules Automatically perform various actions (discard, forward, copy/move to folder) upon the arrivals of new email, based on specified criteria.
If you have any experiences with these scams do let me know, by email.