Trustpilot is an online review community founded in Denmark in 2007 by Peter Holten Mühlmann.
The website has more than 32 million reviews of 179,000 businesses and 1,000,000 new reviews each month created by 45,000 reviewers each day. So you can see this is a serious business and also that there must be a huge need for unbiased reviews of businesses.
Trustpilot “believe that people’s voices should be heard, which is why we’re dedicated to helping everyone share their genuine experiences. We’re committed to being the most trusted online review community on the market. Genuine reviews written by consumers are published instantly without censoring, and businesses can see and reply to them”
TrustPilot say they have zero tolerance for fraud and investigate any reported misuse
How Does TrustPilot Make Money?
They offer a series of packages to businesses for a monthly subscription.
The key sales points for these are:-
- Connect with your customers by collecting reviews
- Automate a review collection process seamlessly into your customer journey.
- Build trust on a platform for both businesses and customers
- Gather feedback and interact with customers on an independent website consumers trust.
- Showcase your reputation where it matters
- Amplify your presence across all channels including search, social, paid, and offline media.
The four business plans are:-
|Free Plan £ 0 PER MONTH||Lite Plan £ 149 PER MONTH (PAID ANNUALLY)||Pro Plan £ 349 PER MONTH (PAID ANNUALLY)||Enterprise Plan CONTACT TO GET A QUOTE|
|Collect & respond to Trustpilot reviews for free.||Showcase reviews on your website & clearly demonstrate marketing ROI.||Give your marketing & sales a significant boost with a wide range of customizable tools.||Full access to Trustpilot Business with superior integrations, data protection & account management.|
If you want to build trust for your company. Then Trust Pilot may be able to help.
Do leave a comment on this post – click on the post title then scroll down to leave your comment.