Sara Allan of Meridian Health Protocol (but the email address is blockyou.bid which suggests a scammer) wants to tell me about her friend George and his latest project.
George has invented a new way to treat illnesses based on a 5000 year old Chinese study.
Most scammers target specific common diseases such as diabetes, cancer, back pain, arthritis etc.
Others such as Sara Allan (whatever her real name is) go for everything. Why have a scam remedy for only one or two diseases – why not claim to heal everything?
This one claims
- To erase feelings of guilt and fear
- Corrects problems in the blood and the muscles and the kidneys and the joints and the liver etc.
- Neutralises immune system and hormonal imbalances
- Soothes unrest, anxiety and depression
- Gives a huge energy burst
- Restores full functioning to your heart, adrenal glands and circulatory system
- Experiences deep spiritual and emotional healing
And so it goes on trying to find something everyone can respond to.
The general rule is the more unrelated conditions some remedy claims to heal – the more likely it is to be fake.
Sara – take your own (non-existent) remedy and maybe it will magically turn you from a lying cheating scumbag into a decent human being, but I doubt it.
If you’ve found this post useful then do share – click on the post title then scroll down to the social media share buttons.