Millions of people around the world have decided to steal from others rather than trying to make money by legitimate means.
Here’s the process they may go through in making that decision.
- You assess yourself and realise that you are a lying, cheating, repulsive human being. You are a first class scumbag and have no soul. Without this realisation you won’t become a scammer.
- You decide that you are going to steal from others to get what you want – you don’t care if your victims are rich or poor, young or old, healthy or sick. Any victim is fine and statistically victims are more likely to be older, less wealthy and less healthy than the average.
- Next, you decide on the method of scam to use:-
- By post
- By email
- By text message
- Create fake websites
- On social media
- Any combination of the above
- Then you select the scam you want to use. There are thousands but most scammers stick to the tried and trusted ones rather than being creative enough to find a new scam. The simplest way is to directly copy other scammers.
- Investment / Pump and dump
- Phishing then sell the details to other scammers
- Identity Theft
- 419 scams i.e. promise something valuable but never deliver
- Miracle health products that don’t exist or are cheap rubbish
- Retail of fake products
- Malware distribution
- Computer support calls
- Cyber currencies
- Job Offers
- Fake loans
- Travel scams etc.
- You carry out the scams
- You enjoy the benefits of theft until you are caught and imprisoned and hopefully suffer a great deal for the misery you have caused other people
Give yourself a worthwhile life – don’t be a scammer.
Do you have an opinion on this matter? Please comment in the box below.